Friday

Fortune Coins

I challenged myself last week to put together a craft project just for fun actually since I am not that really busy on other things and obviously using materials only out from my own desk. I realize my office desk is already like a craft store with so many things you can think of out of it, so it wasn't too challenging that time  just a matter of finding everything I have squirreled away. 6 lockets, 8 key chains, 3 packs of shrink y-dink film, and unused rubber stamps were some of the things that you can find on my desk, while looking around you may still find another 6 packs of wooden coins I had bought 2 years ago from someone 10 miles away from home.




So, I had to provide 1" paper punch which I have it already, then the coins were 1 1/2" which was handy because we wont be worrying about gluing it to the papers perfectly. Moreover, I came up with some idead ahead of time, I listed it down, then tried to create some sort of design out of the fortune coins and decorative paper- punch and glue they said. It worked out great, result is better than the sketchbook project way back in my school life. With a claim token: WQ9MPFSYGE2D

When I was finished, I have to do some kind of ways like pulling them out of the directly, laying them all out, face down and turning one over. That's why my idea is to have all the back papers identical within each set since due to the style I have in mind on how to lay them down. Since my coins are limited and are all out of stock, I might just stop and well,just be contented for now the result of the paper and the wooden coins- the meca of woodcraft shapes and having fun of doing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads